- By: Charlotte's Best Roofers
- Tags: best roofers in charlotte, charlotte best roofers, Charlotte NC Roofers
- 0 comment
Roofs are meant to last for quite a long time, but nothing lasts forever.
The weather in Charlotte, NC runs the gamut, which means your roof takes a beating all year round. From high winds to hail storms, to rain, sleet and snow, as the years go by, your home’s roof will have quite the story to tell.
At Charlotte’s Best Roofers, we understand that even the best-installed roofs will need to be replaced at some point. If you think it may be time to schedule some repairs for the roofing system you have, or if you’re thinking it may be time to consider a full-on replacement, we can help. Our company has been helping local home and business owners with roof replacement and roof repair for years. We’re licensed, we’re insured, and we’re committed to providing our customers with the best experience possible.
Top signs it may be time to replace your roof
If you’ve noticed any of the following, call Charlottes Best Roofers today to schedule a free, no-cost roof replacement estimate.
- Your shingles are no longer lying flat. If you’ve notice that your shingles have started to buckle, or you see that they’ve started to curl, it may be time to call a roofing contractor to talk about roof replacement options. Damaged shingles are often a telltale sign that it’s time to replace your roofing system.
- If your roof is more than 2 decades old, the time to replace it may be fast approaching. Although most roofs should last between 20 and 25 years, there are a number of other factors that could accelerate the roof replacement timeline. If you’re wondering if you need a full-on replacement or if roof repair could buy you some extra time, call Charlottes Best Roofers today to schedule a free, no-cost evaluation.
- “Everyone else is doing it.” It’s not uncommon for half the neighborhood to replace their roofs on the same schedule, because a lot of those homes were probably built around the same time. If you’ve noticed that the Joneses, the Smiths and the Millers have all replaced their roofs in the past 12 months, this could be a sign that yours will need to be replaced soon, too.
- You’ve had issues with water damage. If you’ve dealt with one or more leaks after a storm, you may need to replace your roof. Leaks, drips and signs of water damage are among the telltale signs that it’s time to replace your roofing system.
- Your roof is as green as your lawn. Moss is supposed to grow on trees—so if you’ve noticed that there’s greenery on top of your home, you should know that the moss is helping hold moisture against the surface of your roof. Suffice to say, that moisture can wreak havoc on your shingles.
We understand that idea of needing to hire a company to help with a roof replacement can be stressful, but when you call Charlottes Best Roofers, we promise to make your experience as seamless and painless as possible.
Call us today at 704-774-6776 to learn why we’re the top-rated roofing contractor in Charlotte and its surrounding areas.
Leave a Reply