- By: SEOteam
- Tags: Charlotte NC Roofer, Charlotte NC Roofers, Charlotte Residential Roofing, Roofer Charlotte
- 0 comment
Whether you’re a new homeowner or you’re a longtime homeowner, at some point in your life, you’ll need to replace your roof.
If the concept of roof replacement seems a little foreign, we can help. When you contact Charlotte’s Best Roofers we can provide you with a free, no-cost estimate and we’ll help you understand the benefits of roof repair versus roof replacement.
If you’re dealing with a simple leak or if you have one or two shingles that have been damaged by wind or tree branches, roof repair may be the way go to go. On the other hand, if you’re experiencing bigger, more serious problems, it may be time to consider re-roofing your Charlotte home.
Things to keep an eye out for
So what are the top warning signs that a Charlotte, NC roof needs to be replaced?
We’ll tell you.
- Roofs aren’t designed to last forever, but they should last between 20 and 25 years. If your roof is getting up there in age, or if rain, windstorms and in some cases, hurricane force winds have accelerated the damage of your shingles, call Charlotte’s Best Roofers now to talk about roof replacement options.
- Buckling is good for belts—it’s not good for shingles. If your shingles are bucking or if they’re starting to curl, this could be a sign that you need to hire a roofing contractor. When you call Charlotte’s Best Roofers we can send out an experienced technician who can help you understand if you need to replace one shingle, multiple shingles or whether you should consider a new roofing system.
- Leaks, drips and water damage. If you’re sitting on your living room couch and you realize that it’s raining both outside, and inside of your home, you might need to replace your roof. Leaks, drips and water damage are among the most obvious warning signs that you need to install a new roofing system.
- Do your house and/or lawn plants have new friends? (And by new friends, mean one or more patches of moss that have decided to sprout up on the top of your home.) If you’ve noticed that moss is growing on you roof, this could be a very, very big problem. Not only does moss hold moisture against your roof, it’s likely causing damage to your shingles. If you’re having problem with unwanted roof greenery, call Charlotte’s Best Roofers to learn how we can help.
Professional Reroofing Services
Whether you’re in the market to reroof your home immediately or if you’re wanting to get a quote so you can plan for this type of project in the future, we can help. Call Charlotte’s Best Roofers now at 704-774-6776 to speak directly with one of local customer service agents today.
Don’t trust a reroofing job to an inexperienced, fly-by-night contractor. Call our office today to learn why we’re the most trusted roofing contactor in the state.
Leave a Reply